PPFAS Mutual Fund
- The fund house will launch any new scheme only when the new scheme can cater to some additional need of investors.
- The allocation in overseas equities is not to generate extra returns, but to limit the volatility in the scheme.
- The view is optimistic that the limit for investments in overseas equities will increase. SEBI is delaying it due to current tight macro environment, like FDI outflow, Ukraine-Russia War, Weakening of rupee against dollar, etc.
- ReITs look less riskier than InvITs. One, due to probability of capital appreciation along with regular yields and Two, due to investment in diversified range of properties.
- The key-man risk has been assured by the fund house by continuously strengthening the research and fund management team and following their processes in a disciplined way.