DSP Mutual Fund
- The performance of equity markets to polarise in future to few select stocks due to machine based trading, both on the upside and the downside.
- Rupee need to stabilise before the FIIs start investing in India again. However, best of the dollar rally seems to be over.
- Oil and trade war pose major risk to Indian equity markets.
- With falling savings rate, interest rates are expected to continue on a higher side in medium term.
- Largecap and Multicap funds are favoured for next 6-12 months period.
- Stagger equity investments over next 6 months through SIP/STP route.
- Consumption and Financial sectors are well placed for long term, sustainable growth.