PGIM India Mutual Fund
- The near term direction of equity market depends upon factors like Ukraine-Russia War, Inflation, Central Bank's stance on interest rates and crude oil prices.
- Midcap/Smallcap stocks are expected to outperform any asset class in next 3-5 years.
- FIIs have made decent returns in India over the last 1 year. Now they are booking profits as interest rates are rising in global markets.
- Any expectation of recession in developed country makes emerging markets like India attractive for global Investors.
- IT Sector is well placed at this time and is expected to grow with a decent rate of 14-15%.
- Investors should not hurry to put all the money in one go. The investments should be done in a staggered manner via SIP/ STP mode.